Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

#Whole30 Third month Week 4 #Paleo #Recipes

 Where has time gone. I have completed 12 weeks of Whole30 so far. 
I can't believe I have been grain, dairy, legume and sugar free for this long, but where there is a will there is a way.
I'm feeling great and fit. Here are the meals I came up with this past week.


Bacon, eggs and Yuca. Heated up the Yuca in the pan to char the outside a little, cooked the two eggs with tomato sauce.

Steak, Spaghetti squash w/ sauce, yuca w/ garlic, lime juice and evoo and broccoli with a tablespoon of homemade mayo for dipping.

The hubby made me bacon and eggs :-)

Tuna lettuce wraps. Tuna with homemade mayo, mustard, salt, pepper and raisins. Rolled up in two overlapping lettuce leaves.

Baked curry chicken breast, broccoli, yuca, leftover spaghetti squash and homemade mayo for dipping.

Ham, tomato, spinach and eggs for a filling breakfast.

Got home from the Gym hungry so I fixed this plate with left over baked curry chicken, cold, right out of the fridge. Added some spinach, a handful of olives, grapes, almonds, raisins and blueberries.

Today is end of Week 4 of my third month of whole30. I made a big pot of chopped cabbage, carrots, sweet potatoes, fresh grated ginger and coconut oil. Added some water, covered it and let it cook down. I seasoned it with salt and pepper. I also added beef sausage to it.

Grated some fresh ginger over boiling water, went out to the garden and picked some mint, added it to the boiling water. Then after I let it sit for a while I strained it into a jug. It will make an energizing refreshing drink later.

Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment