Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mini #Crossfit WOD with lil kiddos- Sunday September 1

Today is Sunday, I typically don't go to the gym on Sundays but I felt like doing some sort of exercise.   I decided on doing a mini workout at home and my 4 year old along with my 2 year old joined in. It was hallarious. The 2 year old is awsome as squats and push ups but hasn't gotten the hang of  burpees.  The 4 year old did pretty good at burpees and pushups and so so at squats. It was a sight to see, all three of us working out in the middle of the living room. I got my workout, they burned some energy plus practiced counting. A Win Win :-)

Crossfit WOD with my little muchkins

 21 - 15 - 9

Burpees - Push Ups - Squats

21 Burpees
21 Push Ups
21 Squats
15 Burpees
15 Push Ups
15 Squats
9 Burpees
9 Push Ups
9 Squats





No comments:

Post a Comment