Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weigh Loss Mission- Superior Healthcare clinical weight loss and Cross fit Bootcamp

Back at the end of May I decided to join the clinical weigh loss program at Superior Healthcare of Woodstock.

After 2 months on the Whole30 diet I lost a total of 18.25 lbs, 1.75 inches off my chest, 3.75 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hips and my BMI went from 29.6 % down to 26.4 % thats 3.2 % points.
My energy levels have gone up tremendously and I feel much stronger now.

I'm continuing to do the Whole30 diet because I feel so much better eating this way that I don't want to go back to how I felt before. I'm also continuing to  work out 5 days a week with Superior Healthcare coaches that focus on Crossfit training.

I highly recommend Superior Healthcare of Woodstock, the staff is professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Check out Superior Health Care of Woodstock 's Facebook Page and Website.
Check out  The BodyPlex  Website for the various classes offered.
To learn more about the Whole30 Diet check out their Website
The Whole30 Program, what you can and cannot eat.

Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment