Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Whole30 Paleo Weekly meal ideas. Weeks 19 - 22.

October 30th, 2013

Wow!, I can't believe I have been on the Whole30 for 22 weeks now!
I usually post the individual recipes on the Facebook Page on a daily basis and then do a recipe roundup at the end of the week on the blog.  If you want to keep up with daily meal ideas make sure to like my facebook page.

This is a compilation of all of October's meal ideas.

Simple breakfast, two eggs and bacon!


My dad made this one. Its cod fish cooked and sauted with onions, garlic and green pepper. Served with Mashed semi-ripe plantains.

Quick soup. 1 broccoli steam fresh package. Sautéed onion, peppers, celery mix with coconut oil. Added 1 can chicken broth, simmered. Added The cooked broccoli and shredded chicken that I baked earlier in the day. Squeezed in half lime.


Eggs and ham frittata.

I wanted something more than chicken broth tonight so I made a lettuce soup. First sautéed onions, red and green peppers, celery, garlic, cumin, in coconut oil. Then added broth and water, once boiling I added chopped up lettuce and a tablespoon of Mezzetta roasted bell pepper & chipotle spread. Simmered for a couple of minutes and done!

Yellow squash,red peppers, green peppers, onions, sausage. Sautéed in a little bit of coconut oil. Served on a bed of lettuce.

Green beans, Broccoli, ground beef and beef broth.



Yellow squash,red peppers, green peppers, onions, sausage. Sautéed in a little bit of coconut oil. Served on a bed of lettuce.

Turkey thigh meat thinly sliced and pan fried. Ripe plantains that I baked the other day, warmed up in the same pan I fried the turkey meat. Zucchini also an fried, but added a tiny bit of water while cooking. Salt and pepper to taste.


Broccoli, cauliflower, carrtos, roasted in the oven, topped with sausage.

Egg scramble with sausage, onions, red and green peppers. I used grape seed oil to sautée the peppers and onions then added the sausage and finally the egg. Served over lettuce. Seasoned with salt and pepper.

I had made some spaghetti sauce for the kids and reserved some for myself. It's basically ground beef, browned and then tomato sauce added to it. I sautéed yellow squash and a zucchini in grape seed oil, then topped it with the meat sauce. I served it on a bed of lettuce.

Mushroom, red and yellow pepper omelette with bacon. Yum!

Baked tilapia served over lettuce. I sprayed the baking sheet with grape seed oil, sprinkled the tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, covered them with foil paper and baked them for about an hour at 350. Then I took the foil off and cooked them a little bit longer uncovered.

I was pressed for time today. I had defrosted some ground beef earlier in the day, so the hubby made me a hamburger patty. I ate it with beets. This was right before leaving for my workout. A few hours before though I ate a vegetable soup at my parents house. It was Deeelish! My dad made it with some vegetables he picked up at the local Spanish grocery store. He just chopped up the veggies and boiled them along with chicken. It had plantains, yuca/cassava, malanga, boniato/Spanish sweet potato, calabaza squash, red and green peppers, onions, cumin and garlic. It was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment