Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dates & Almond milk latte- Paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free, Gluten free

Dates and almond milk latte

Lets face it, I love coffee, I drink it black, with almond milk, with coconut milk, strong brewed, light brewed, espresso, with or without various spices. I'm Cuban, I grew up drinking that wonderful bean juice and can't imagine living without it.  Here is a latte I came up with this morning.   If you have a Nutribullet or some sort of blender or food processor that can completely purée dates then this one is for you.

I used my Nutribullet
  • Added a steaming hot cup of regular brewed coffee, about 6 oz
  • 2 large pitted dates, I used Natural delights Medjool dates.
  • A good dash of apple pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
  • About 1/3 or 1/4 cup of almond milk I just eyeballed the amount, I used Silk PureAlmond Unsweetened Vanilla.
  • Process well till smooth, silky, creamy, frothy goodness. :-)

Enjoy!

Till next time, 
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment