Dates and almond milk latte
Lets face it, I love coffee, I drink it black, with almond milk, with coconut milk, strong brewed, light brewed, espresso, with or without various spices. I'm Cuban, I grew up drinking that wonderful bean juice and can't imagine living without it. Here is a latte I came up with this morning. If you have a Nutribullet or some sort of blender or food processor that can completely purée dates then this one is for you.
I used my Nutribullet
- Added a steaming hot cup of regular brewed coffee, about 6 oz
- 2 large pitted dates, I used Natural delights Medjool dates.
- A good dash of apple pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice)
- About 1/3 or 1/4 cup of almond milk I just eyeballed the amount, I used Silk PureAlmond Unsweetened Vanilla.
- Process well till smooth, silky, creamy, frothy goodness. :-)
Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day :-)