Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

#Whole30 - Weekly Recipes ideas week #18

Week #18 of #Whole30 Meal ideas.

I sautéed a yellow squash and a zucchini with coconut oil and then added some of my homemade meat sauce on top. Seasoned with salt and pepper.#Whole30.

The hubby made me breakfast today. Green pepper and bacon omelette with bacon on the side. Seasoned with salt and pepper.



Cooked a very ripe plantain in coconut oil. Served with an egg scramble. I sautéed a chopped tomato and a tablespoon of roasted bell pepper & chipotle spread before adding the eggs into it.

Green plantain cooked w coconut oil and chicken.

Two eggs with a medium tomato and a spoonful of roasted bell pepper & chipotle Mezzetta sandwich spread. Salt and pepper.

Hardy vegetable and chicken soup that my father graciously made for me. It had carrots, radishes, yuca, Spanish sweet potato ( the one with the purplish flesh and white insides), calabaza squash, semi ripe plantains, green peppers, red peppers, cumin, garlic, onions and I squeezed half a lime in it. Delicious!


Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day!

No comments:

Post a Comment