Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fair Trade Certified ™ @Green Mountain Coffee ® Three Continent Blend #GMCFairTrade #GotItFree -Review

Fair Trade Certified ™ @Green Mountain Coffee ®  Three Continent Blend #GMCFairTrade #GotItFree



I'm a Cuban who as many other Cubans grew up drinking coffee.  I drink it all day and was very excited when I was selected to participate in the BzzAgent campaign for Fair Trade Certified ™ Green Mountain Coffee®.  I received the Three Continent Blend to try out.

This coffee is Fair Trade Certified ™ which, in a nutshell means the coffee farmers are getting a fair price for their coffee beans. Visit ChooseFairTrade.com to buy some yummy Fair Trade K-Cup® packs  and learn more about the impact Fair Trade Certified has on the small coffee farmers' communities that carefully and skillfully cultivate and process the best quality beans.

Three Continent Blend is a Medium roast coffee that combines the flavors  of South America, Africa, and Asia into an Extra Bold Blend. At first I thought it would be too strong and bitter for my taste, but boy was I wrong. This coffee has Sumatran beans as the base with faint sweet fruity flavors and floral aroma, making it strong and flavorful but incredibly smooth.If you like a middle of the line coffee not too light not way too strong or bitter then this is the coffee for you. It falls right in the middle of the spectrum in my opinion.
I'm used to drinking Green Mountain Coffee Wild Mountain Blueberry which is way lighter and fruitier blend but I can see myself drinking Three Continent Blend on days where I need that extra Perk!


    I wish you could smell the aroma emanating from this coffee while its brewing. Oh Delicious!



    Till next time,

    Have a happy healthy crunchy day!

    ------------------------------------
    Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent I participated in a campaign for BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com) on behalf of Green Mountain Coffee. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
    I did not receive any monetary compensation and all opinions expressed in this review are my own.
    This post may contain affiliate/referral links

    No comments:

    Post a Comment