Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kelapo Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Unrefined Coconut Oil- Review

I use coconut oil for everything. It is a very versatile oil. Yummy to cook with and also great for the skin when applied topically.
You can imagine the excitement when I got news that I had won a jar of  Kelapo Coconut Oil over at Growing Up Naturally In Home Childcare's Blog

This Kelapo cold pressed unrefined extra virgin coconut oil. So far I have used it to sautee veggies and chicken, fry up plantains and eggs. I put some in a little jar with a couple of drops of tea tree and lavender oil to use on the kid's skin since coconut oil is cloth diaper safe.

Other notable points: Kelapo oil is  Fair Trade Certified and Certified Organic
To find out more visit Kelapos' Facebook page or their Website .


Please note all opinions written here are my own. I did not receive monetary compensation. I simply wanted to let you all know about this yummy oil.

Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day.


No comments:

Post a Comment