Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

3rd week on #Whole30 almost over.

3rd week on the #Whole30 program is almost over. I get weighed tomorrow, although I don't feel like I have lost any weight this week.  I've been VERY GOOD, no cookies or bread, or pasta or rice. 
The hardest has been not having cream in my coffee, but coconut milk has helped with that. This week I tried cinnamon in the coffee, I all found that apple pie spice makes the coffee super yum. By the way, apple pie spice is simply cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
The first 2 weeks were brutal as my energy levels hit rock bottom. I'm finally feeling like I have some energy and not about to kill over. 
I plan on doing a blogpost this weekend with a compilation of this weeks' recipes.

Till then, Have a crunchy green healthy day! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment