Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wild Mountain Mommies wet/dry medium bags review

I just love my new medium wet bags. They were handmade by Cristina, the WAHM behind Wild Mountain Mommies. I ordered these since I needed two bags for when school starts in the fall so I could send a change of clothes and extra trainers to school with my 3 year old.The prints are so cute, my toddler loves both the robots and the dinos.



The bag with robot print is a Wet/Dry bag and measures 13 1/2 X 13 1/2in. It has a super deep outer pocket to store the dry change of clothes. I like that the pocket goes up to almost the same size of the bag because this all the clothes stay in the bag and are less likely to fall out.


The bag with the dinos print is a Wet bag and measures 13 X 15in. It is 1 1/2 inches taller than the robot bag and does not have an outer pocket.I have been using this one for trips to the store and errands since it easily
fits 2 double stuffed diapers and a pack of wipes.

These bags both have inner PUL lining and outer cotton print. The outer pocket on the Wet/Dry bag is Cotton.The handle on both have snaps that are color matched to the print. The snaps on the handle are a great feature since you can hang it anywhere; on the stroller, shopping cart, etc.

On a recent trip to the pool I used both bags and snapped the handles of both around eachother, making it easier to carry them this way. I used the robot print for the dry clothes and diapers and took the dino print along to put the wet bathing suits when done.


Robot print Wet/Dry bag with 2 double stuffed diapers in the main compartment, notice there is still room in there for a pack of wipes.

       
Front pocket stuffed with two changes of clothes (one for toddler and one for baby), shorts, Tshirts and socks.
               

Bag all zipped up and ready to go.I still had space on the front pocket to put in my wallet, cellphone and car keys.

I like their functionality and cuteness :-)

Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day!







No comments:

Post a Comment