Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Potty training- The Potty

My almost 3 year old is not keen on the idea of using the potty.  We have a Fisher Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty, a Thomas the train Soft potty seat by Ginsey, and BabyBJorn toilet trainer.
My strategy so far is placing the frog potty in the living room during the day so that is readily available. It is easy to carry and empty.  My 1 year old likes to seat on it and hangs on to the handles.  My toddler on the other hand has a slight preference for the Thomas the train soft potty the times he seats on the big potty, I think it is because it is a soft seat and the handles make him feel more secure. I like that it has that front "shield" which is a must for little boys :-)   Our adventures in potty training continue, It's going to be a while before the toddler masters it but its a start.

Have a Happy Healthy Crunchy Green Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment