Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Fresh Peppermint infusion- soothing the tummy.

Today has not been a good day. Between feeling exhausted and battling a sinus headache, my tummy has not been up to par either. Then it hits me as I walk back from checking the mailbox... I have tons of peppermint  plants happily propagating out on the front yard. So I  pinched off a couple of sprigs and crushed them a bit to release some of the juice, dropped them in my fave mug and flopped the whole thing under my Keurig for some instant really hot water. Let it sit for 5 mins or so and Voila! a nice hot soothing minty infusion to calm an upset tummy.  I think I'll make some more and put it in the fridge ...hmmm a glass of icey cool minty tea for later on yum!


Have a happy crunchy green healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment