Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Beechnut new rewards program

I came across a rewards form today that I have used in the past and I thought I would pass it along to other parents with young children (or even those of you who just like dessert baby food heee heee).
It is a rewards program from Beechnut, send in your upc's and select which coupons you want.

One thing i noticed when I went to their web site, there is now a 2 1/2 stage. I thought that was nice they added a stage for kids that are ready to leave stage 2 but not ready for stage 3 just yet.

So check it out, save your beechnut proof of purchase upc's and send them in to get coupons. I know it takes a little bit of work but I did it and it ended saving me some moolah!

Have a happy crunchy green healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment