Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bitty Baby Bum Wash Bits and WysiWipe

I want to talk about Bitty Baby Bum Wash Bits  and WysiWipe multi-purpose wipes. I'm trying both out for the first time today.
Bitty Baby Bum Wash Bits.
 I dropped 2 bits in a 1/2 cup of hot water.
 They dissolved pretty quickly. At this point I was enjoying the wonderful scent of "Monkey Farts". The bits come in a variety of scents.
 Once dissolved I added 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
Wipe solution ready to go. I poured half in my To Go spray bottle which I put in my diaper bag. Great to clean up toddler messes on the go. Then filled my foaming bottle with the other half. It's a hot day today here in Georgia, so I used the solution in the foaming pump to wash and refresh my face and neck. I just love that scent.
WysiWipe reusable wipes.

Rhonda, the owner of Sweet Lil Dimples Baby Shop graciously sent me this pack of wipes. They come 12 to a pack and are tiny. All you have to do is add water or wipe solution or whatever suits your fancy to accomplish whatever you need it to. From cleaning to washing your face to washing baby's bottom.
I squirt some of the of the wipe solution on it and it immediately started to grow.
 Once it got soft I unrolled it. It is a generous 11 X 8 unstretched

 This last pic is of another of the wipes in the package. I opened it up and unrolled it without wetting it, Just so you can see the size when its dry.

I used the wet reusable wipe with the solution on the foaming pump to wash my face, it held up well, and it did not tare. I used another damp one to do a quick wipe up of the livingroom hardwood floor before letting baby loose on it :-)

You can read up more info on both the Wash Bits and the Wysi Wipes over at Sweet lil Dimples Baby shop

http://sweetlildimplesbabyshop.com/item_119/Delish-Bitty-Baby-Bum-Wash-Bits.htm
http://sweetlildimplesbabyshop.com/item_65/Wysi-Wipes-Multisize-Packages.htm


Have a happy crunchy green healthy day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment