Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Egg Coffee

I'm a big coffee drinker and I had never heard of egg coffee..until today. At first I was sort of repulsed at the idea of having an egg in my coffee, then I saw the video by Tastemade and decided to give it a try.

Basically you take an egg and mix it with your ground coffee and add that to boiling water then strain it.
I was pleasantly surprised. The result was a richer cup of Java without the bitterness.

I drank mine with coconut milk, but it is perfectly fine all by itself. Oooo and I'm thinking it would also make an awsome Bullet proof coffee w/ coconut oil, some cinnamon, turmeric and coconut milk all revved up in the NutriBullet. Mmmmmm.


Check out the video for step by step instructions


If  YouTube video doesn't play then try viewing it on Tastemade a FB page:

No comments:

Post a Comment