Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another comforting chicken soup

I love soups and make them often. They're an easy, quick and I find them so comforting, specially during the winter months.
For this particular one I sautéed two boneless chicken breasts in grapeseed oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and grill time seasonings. 
I then added water to cover and let them cook. Took them out and chopped them, then returned to the broth. 
To that I added chopped up carrots and waited till the carrots were done before adding diced green and red pepper and celery. 
I also sprinkled in turmeric and curry.
Since these were boneless breasts I added a little bit of chicken bouillon. Had them been bone in I would have let the bones simmer longer and ommited the bouillon. But that is just my personal preference. 


Mmmmm mmmmm Good Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment