Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sublime Threads: Handmade T-shirts & Boxer briefs

Today I want to show you big boy undies and t-shirts made by Sonya over at Sublime Threads.

     My toddler boy is now wearing his trainers only at nighttime and nap time, so I needed to get him some boxer briefs for school and daytime. I did a little search on Etsy and found Sublime Threads shop, I decided to give it a try.
     Let me tell you I'm definitely impressed. Turn around time was really fast, it only took 5 days counting the day I placed the order to the day I received the items. The seams are serged and she also topstiches where needed.  Both the shirts and boxers are true to size and she has really cute prints on hand. 

     I ordered 2 short sleeve raglan shirts in size 4T  and 4 boxer briefs in size 2/3T. Lets take a look at the shirts first.
This is a size 4T short sleeve raglan shirt. I love this Groovy Peace Love fabric with coordinating color sleeves.

This is a size 4T Oshkosh B'Gosh shirt on top of it to show you how true to size the Peace shirt is.

Robot print shirt with coordinating sleeves.

Here is the Robot print shirt with the Oshkosh B'Gosh 4T shirt on top for sizing comparison.

Next I want to show you the adorable boxer briefs. 


They are size 2/3T. Here you can see a blue fruit of the loom boxer brief on top of the robot print one to show you how true to size these are.

It fit my toddler nicely!

Back view of shirt and boxers

 Front view.

Happy boy with his new clothes.

Check out Sonya's work at her Etsy store or visit her Facebook page for more info and options.

Disclaimer: This was an unsolicited review. I simply like the product and chose to share my thoughts with the public.

Have a happy crunchy green healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment