Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Workout of the day (WOD) June 27 & 28- #Bootcamp #Crossfit #Superior Healthcare

On the 27th  I was VERY sore from the previous workout.  My glutes and thighs were screaming at me so I used the Vibe board over at Superior Health Care earlier in the afternoon to try to shake out some of the pain and loosen up the muscles. I did feel a little bit better after that.


Workout of the day -June 27

Warm up
400 m Walk (.25) on tredmill
30 Back Extensions
20 Pushups
10 Mountain Climbers
5 Sprinters Stretch

12 minutes As Many Reps as possible ( I was able to do 2 1/2 sets)

200 m run .17 tred or .75 bike (I opted to do the .75 bike)
1 Hate Maker






A Hate maker consists of 20 Mountain Climbers + 5 Push ups + 1 Burpee


 
Workout of the day -June 28


10 reps X 10 Overhead Squats while holding up PVC pipe

 Stretches:
Pass Throughs
Wall climbs
Bike stretches
Sprinters Stretch
Figure 4 Stretches




Till next time,
Have a happy healthy crunchy green day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment